- How can I get in touch with an Admissions counselor?
You may reach us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 228-4682.
- What are UC Merced's school codes?
- UC Merced's ACT code is 0450 and our College Board Code is 4129. Our financial aid code is 041271. Our financial aid web site offers helpful resources on financing your education.
- When can students apply to UC Merced?
The filing period for admission toUC Merced is November 1 through 30 every year for the following fall semester. The filing period for the spring semester is July 1 through 31. Visit our apply page for more information.
- How do I know if I am an International Student?
You are considered an international applicant if you are not a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident and you need an F-1 or J-1 non-immigrant student visa in order to study in the United States. As an international undergraduate, you may apply to UC Merced as a freshman or transfer student, depending on your level of education.
- Who is an International Freshman Applicant?
- You are still in secondary school.
- You have completed secondary school with very good grades and earned a certificate of completion which enables you to be admitted to a university in your home country.
- You have not enrolled in a regular session at any college or university.
- When will acceptance notices be sent out?
Students will be notified of admission decisions for the fall semester beginning in February of the year in which they apply.