- How can I get in touch with an Admissions counselor?
You may reach us via e-mail at email@example.com or call (209) 228-4682.
- What are UC Merced's school codes?
- UC Merced's ACT code is 0450 and our College Board Code is 4129. Our financial aid code is 041271. Our financial aid web site offers helpful resources on financing your education.
- When can students apply to UC Merced?
The filing period for admission toUC Merced is November 1 through 30 every year for the following fall semester. The filing period for the spring semester is July 1 through 31. Visit our apply page for more information.
- When do I apply for financial aid?
The filing period for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)is Jan. 2 through March 2 every year for the following fall semester. Since financial aid is awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis, students are encouraged to apply early in the filing period. At UC Merced, your FAFSA application also serves as your scholarship application. Students do not have to fill out more than a single form to apply for both local and federal funding.
- When will acceptance notices be sent out?
Students will be notified of admission decisions for the fall semester beginning in February of the year in which they apply.